Thursday, January 25, 2007

Nap Time.

Wow. It's been a long time since I could say those two words. Nap. Time. Alas, that is what time it is right now. I got the call from Tomas' teacher right after recess that he felt like puking and could I come and get him. Turns out that he is very tired (he hasn't been falling asleep until after 9 while being in bed well before 8pm) and he got teased at recess because he has all of his baby teeth. I think because he is so tired he was very sensitive to the teasing. Anyway, he is now resting in his bed.

As for Toria - she had an overly active playdate this afternoon. A really nice boy and an equally nice mom but a boy who is into everything and moves from one rough active game to another in the blink of an eye. There were puddles of water all over the floor ("We're doing an experiment") to broken plastic 'unbreakable' straws to monopoly money, marbles, and glitter glue mixed in with the water on the floor. At least his mom made him TRY and clean up. And Toria really likes him - between the two of them they seem to create their own power source.

UPDATE: Tomas is playing on his floor with his cars and when he heard me walking down the hallway he leapt into his bed and under the covers... except he was sideways and his feet were hanging off the bed! On the other hand Toria is asleep.

I am multi-tasking: I'm waiting for Todd to finish reading my blasted Parksville Camping article, pondering how much effort it will take to clean up the play-date disaster, AND typing this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home