Monday, January 08, 2007

One more thing...

Christmas cards still haven't been written. I am SOO sorry. Thank you so much to everyone that sent us a card. It is so wonderful hearing from you. I was going to work on the cards this weekend but we have a friend visiting from Edmonton. Then next week (besides having a root canal. Serious. I'm not just saying "I'd rather have a root canal then write Christmas cards". I really am. Monday.8am.) Oops. where was I? Oh yes (clearly by someone who has never read my writing) I've been asked to write a THREE-THOUSAND-word (as in a '3' with three zero's behind it) word article on our first RV trip on the island. I only pray that the editor has better grammar than I do. So, that's next week.
I'm targeting Easter Cards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home