Thursday, December 07, 2006

Been busy

Hi there - in case anyone actually reads this - My apologies for not updating early. We've been busy.

First we spent the weekend at the Delta Ocean Pointe Resort. FREE. It was FANTASTIC. (Thanks to Todd for all his hard work last year which won us 2 completely free nights inc. breakfasts and 1 supper and all the swimming 2 kids could ask for).

Saturday night we had a picnic (thanks to McDonald's!) on Dallas Road while we waited for the Truck Parade. Unless you've seen this I can assure you that you've never seen anything like this - it is amazing. In fact, it was so good that after we watched the parade on Dallas Road we drove back to the hotel, parked the car, and walked to Government Street to watch the Truck Parade make it's way through the downtown area. I've attached some pictures but they don't do it justice. Plus you need to imagine the cacophony of air horns trumpeting all along the route.






And how could I forget Toria's party last week. We invited the entire class and held it at McDonald's. Everyone went from school to the McD's play area. A great time was had by all.



This week I've been trying to catch up although today I have been, in fact, procrastinating vacuuming. Alas, I'd better get to it.

C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home