Monday, January 08, 2007

Good news.

Today has been a good day. School started. Tomas is excited because they got their 'thin tip markers' at school today. They kissed their fat markers good-bye.

The tree branches were finally cut-down. Huge. When a branch is dangling 80 feet in the air you lose perspective. Actually it was a top to a tree and was 15" across. HUGE. The guy rode a bucket halfway up the tree then climbed the rest of the way... with a chainsaw dangling from his belt. Hmm. Oh well, all ended safely.

I finally have the house clean and the laundry caught up. If I stopped procrastinating and typing this blog I may even get the bills paid.

I cancelled my cleaning lady. I know, I know. WHAT THE *&^%%(*&^ WAS I THINKING?? I'm thinking that Molly Maid's prices are ridiculously high and since the good cleaning lady had a heart attack and they've been sending the crappy cleaners I have to reclean what they 'cleaned' anyway. Stay tuned. I'm sure you haven't heard the last of this yet. (I'd give it 3 weeks before I start whining about cleaning again!).

Ugh. I also have to go and make my grocery list. We're down to leftover lima beans and brown lettuce. I hate grocery shopping. I've been blogging about my grocery shopping dislike on a friend's blog so I won't repeat myself here. I've been procrastinating (I'm good at that!) with the excuse that I don't want to take the kids but Toria starts school tomorrow and I get 2 hours of child-free-grocery-shopping time so there is no more excuses. Maybe I'll just start using the grocery store's delivery service. Anyone ever tried grocery delivery??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home