Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Don't get that excited mom.

This is a message to my mom - she read that I've been asked to write an article and left a message on my answering machine asking for the juicy details (i.e. how much$$$). It's too late to call back (11:20pm her time). It's for a local Island RV magazine (www.islandrvguide.com) and if they decide to publish my article I'll be paid $50... in RV parts!

The reason I was asked is because I responded to a request for Island RV pictures with this picture of Todd & Toria. (Actually, I *think* this is the picture I sent in (I didn't keep a copy of my sent mail) - when the lady replied she said she really liked the picture of my husband and daughter...)


And while I'm at it - here is a picture of ME (also taken during our first Island RV-trip): An official Birkenstock-wearing, Tree-hugging Islander.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home