Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Yep, still here.

8:19 kids are in bed. Are they asleep. Not likely. But they're in bed and that is what matters most, right?

Monday night the kids and I were at swimming lessons and Todd phoned and said "Hey, I've got tickets to the hockey game TONIGHT - do you want to go?" Well, Tomas pretty much swam the length of the pool in 3 seconds flat and was dressed before I could say "Sure". Toria was also excited but she mainly likes eating the popcorn at the hockey games.

I should tell you that we are very fortunate in that Todd gets leftover tickets to the Box so we sit in luxury. Which brings me to my next story - next week Tomas' Beavers group are going to the hockey game and they're sitting in the regular seats. Tomas is not sure about that! He is thinking that maybe he could just invite the Beavers to the box so they could hang out there.

I've gotta dash - Todd is at the driving range and I need to finish that @#$@##! Parksville article.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home