Friday, January 19, 2007

Counting

Last night Tomas knew Todd was coming home at 7:00 as I was going to a meeting at the school for 7:15. Tomas was in his bedroom playing, looked at the clock [6:56] and yelled "Dad better hurry he only has 4 more minutes".

Later (after Todd arrived at 7:03) he went to check on Tomas and found him laying on his bed counting... 79, 78, 77, 76, 75 ... backwards from 100!

As for Toria she is winning the hearts of her male admirers. If you ask her who her best friend at Jr. K. is she will always say "Evan". Why is he her best friend? "Because he makes me laugh". She asked me to ask Evan's mom if he could come over for a play date.

Yesterday I asked Evan's mom if he might like to come over. She smiled at me and shook her head. "Uh, Evan is usually adamant about staying away from girls. He has an older and younger sister and thinks they're all icky but I will ask him, just in case."

This morning Evan's mom came to me and said "I was shocked but when I asked Evan if he wanted to go to Toria's house for a play date he said 'OK, but only Toria. She is the only cool girl. No other girls'. They're coming over next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home