Sunday, February 04, 2007

The weekend.

Why does the littlest person need the most room? We had such a fun day yesterday I told the kids we could have a sleepover (no room for me though!)------------------------

Welcome Wagon came to visit me this weekend AND they brought freebies so that was great! There were 2 groceries stores who 'donated' to the Welcome Wagon package. One (Thrifty's) gave a grocery list note pad and a $5 off coupon. The second (Country Grocer) gave a box of digestive cookies. OK. Seriously. Does ANYONE EAT THESE???
Other free stuff included 2 dental floss cards, 2 pens, 1 micro/mini/super tiny bit of blush from Mary Kay, and a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser (no idea who donated that but I think it is the best freebie)

2 Comments:

At February 5, 2007 at 6:13 AM, Blogger foodie suz said...

Mike LOVES anything manufactured by Peek Freen. Save those digestive cookies for when we come visit next month and I'll bring them to Mike!

Ha!

 
At February 5, 2007 at 8:33 PM, Blogger C.L.W. said...

OK. Will Do. Who knew? I thought you just served them when you didn't want to impress your guests. :o

 

Post a Comment

<< Home