Monday, January 29, 2007

Snow

Snow Drops that is.... Apparently 'Snow Drops' are the first bulbs to come up and the rest should start within the next couple of weeks... How cool is that???


Here is Toria a couple of weeks ago in the snow - she helped me shovel the entire driveway! T.G. the snow melted within a couple of days. It would've been better if it melted when it fell but I guess I can't get greedy ... besides I've been told that the exercise was good for me.



And here is Toria this past Friday. It was a beautiful day. I must admit that I did wear a jacket but Toria was so busy running around she took hers off. Check out the red ball flying through the air...

3 Comments:

At January 29, 2007 at 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh boy, flowers in JANUARY!

I seethe with jealousy. The forecast for Edmonton? More snow, cold and general misery.

SIGH.

 
At January 31, 2007 at 6:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, your readers would also like more pictures of your house! (Now that it is all set up and everything)....

signed,
your loyal reader sue

 
At February 2, 2007 at 10:49 PM, Blogger C.L.W. said...

OK, OK, I will work on getting more pics of the house. Right now I'm mad at Blogger as it deleted my long-winded prose on the week when it tried to give me a complimentary upgrade. Wait to you come and visit!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home