Saturday, February 24, 2007

Published author, Award-winning Photographer

I received this email today.

Congratulations your photo of daughter & dad won 3rd place in the Island RV Guide photo contest and you have won a $25 parts Gift Certificate valid at any Arbutus RV & Marine. Also thank you for the great article that you submitted for the RV Guide which I will also be sending you a $50. parts certificate.

I haven't seen the article yet but am supposed to receive a copy when I get my $75 RV parts certificates! I'll try and post a copy when it comes for all of you to read and admire.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At February 25, 2007 at 6:23 AM, Blogger foodie suz said...

I'm DYING to read your article! Congratulations! (This IS kinda a big deal - I think you are being modest!).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home