Thursday, February 22, 2007

I'm BaaaAAAck & Perry Penquin

Nope. No exotic vacation. Just a husband on vacation. He was home and we had to share the computer so my blogging got dropped... I had to use my computer time to keep an eye on frugalshopper.com, oprah.com and of course, I had to get my news fix from msnbc.com (Does anyone actually watch TV news anymore? By the time we get the CBC nightly news it is already 4 hours old and quite frankly, it is yesterdays news).

And does anyone actually read this? I know 5 that do; MH (Can't wait to hear about Mexico!), SR (I check your blog daily), LD/G (did you change your last name?), and KD (thanks for the Christmas card- the kids are sooo cute) - I do not know who else reads it. I think my dad does and my mom may once in a while. Anyone else????

Moving along- in Tomas' class they are studying penguins. And they have Perry the Penguin (stuffed animal). Each child gets to take a turn bringing Perry home for the night. We were lucky enough to get him for a weekend and here is what Perry did:
Watched hockey.


Had a snack. No fish here.

Who doesn't love watching Saturday morning cartoons?



Hockey Night in Canada. Go Oilers Go.

Getting a ride around the driveway in the wagon.

Off to Mattick's Farm for a bike ride.

Perry even helped Tomas with his Penguin homework.

That was a great weekend. Good Night.


By the way. Tomas learned that there are 17 kinds of penguins and they all live in the Southern Hemisphere. He got to thinking and told his teacher she was wrong there are actually 18 types of penguins. She said "Tomas, look at the chart and count the types".

Tomas looked at her and said "What about the Pittsburgh Penguins?"

Labels:

1 Comments:

At February 22, 2007 at 3:58 PM, Blogger foodie suz said...

Ha, that's a funny penguin. Made himself right at home.

Yes, SR reads your blog and you should sign up for site meter (free!) to see your traffic/where people are from/where they are referred from. www.sitemeter.com. (No, I don't work for site meter. Stats counter does the same thing).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home