Friday, February 23, 2007

Oilers artwork.

Check out Tomas' awesome recreation of his 'Oilers look'. At school they were celebrating winter and they had to wear winter gear and then make a picture of what they thought they looked like. Tomas did really good. He thinks he messed up the puck on the jacket front but I think he did great - he even got the letters on the arm.

His favourite socks are also looking a little sad. If the kind person (AW) who game him his original pair happened to find a cheap pair of Oilers socks and wanted to bring them in March that would be appreciated and I can reimburse.

Speaking of hockey - his grandparents may be interested to hear this story:
Tomas was looking at his hockey cards and I asked him to go and was his hands for supper. He said to me "just a minute mom. I'm working on a compilation of cards".



This is from Tomas' "girlfriend". Yep, that's what my 6-year-old son calls this girl! Oh my oh my oh my oh my i am having a very hard time with this. (Of course - he is such a man. He said "but she just drew a flower not a car"). Yep, that's my boy!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At February 24, 2007 at 6:32 AM, Blogger foodie suz said...

Yes, AW will look for socks. But we will ONLY BUY YOU CHEAP SOCKS. Not the expensive ones.

(HA, ha. You are a silly goose).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home