Thursday, January 01, 2009

Tomas' Christmas Card

I bid all 3 of my readers a Happy New Year!

New Years Eve was awesome - we had a fondue fondue fondue... meat, cheese, chocolate. It was Five-Star delicious.

We used to have fondues when I was a child and then we got away from it .... which is what every single person said to me at the gym yesterday. They all went "OH ya, fondues. I loved fondues. We used to fondue when I was a kid but I haven't in years."

Well, let me tell ya - I am a trendsetter (this was our 2nd year for a fondue). Read this article and you'll learn that the Fondue is making a Comeback. Oh ya, baby!

But I digress, the reason I wanted to write this blog today was to tell you about the Christmas Card I found when I was cleaning the house today.

Tomas made this card at school and inside he says:

Merry Christmas

Christmas is haveing (sic) fun fun in the snow. Christmas is putting reindeer food out for Rudolph. Christmas is when the NHL playoffs are close.

Tomas


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At January 3, 2009 at 5:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

What a great card. We love it that Tomas's year revolves around the NHL (actually...any and all hockey).
Grandma

 
At January 5, 2009 at 10:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey count me in as a reader :-) Happy New Year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home