Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Winter Schminter

This is what winter is SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE where we live. To play in the snow the kids have to make ice sculptures out of coloured water frozen in old Starbucks coffee cups and tupperware containers. This is Tomas and his "little buddy" (kindergartener) showing off their castle from last week.



This was Toria yesterday. This is NOT how it is supposed to be.


That's all I have to say on the matter.

Except that it is only -1C (31F) and not -40C like it is in other parts of the country that say they have no snow but it is so cold they can't be exposed for 30 seconds or body parts start freezing (but I don't know anyone like that, do I mom?).

I guess I'll take the snow over the cold.

At least it is perfect snow for snowball fights!


Labels:

1 Comments:

At December 27, 2008 at 4:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

But its a "dry" cold.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home