Thursday, April 24, 2008

Nice try Tomas

Scenario: Earth Week and the school has told the kids they're not supposed to watch TV or play video games for the ENTIRE WEEK! (Clearly whoever suggested this did not have kids and a mud puddle for a yard but I digress...)

Tomas: "Can I please watch the hockey game tonight."

Mom: "You know the rules. No TV."
(Never mind that it was a 7pm start time so I was figuring I could watch the third period myself from 9 - 10 because the kids would be fast asleep but gimme a break - No TV for earth week wasn't my bright idea!)

Tomas: "Please. I'll do an extra 30 minutes of printing practice".

Mom: "WHAT?" (30 minutes of printing !!! - This is FANTASTIC!)
Mom: "OK, you can watch ONE period"

Tomas (without blinking an eye): "OK, I'll watch the third period".

Labels:

1 Comments:

At April 26, 2008 at 10:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

You've now reached the point where you may not be keeping one step ahead of your kids all the time. Nice going Tomas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home