Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Toria at her finest

Do you see those 2 white 'lumps' that were under Toria's pillow?

Yes, Toria decided she needed money. And her allowance wasn't enough. SO....
she found 2 tiny rocks, wrapped them in soft kleenex (she cut the kleenex to size!). She then placed the 'teeth' under her pillow because (and this is a direct quote) "The tooth fairy is old and doesn't eat carrots so she doesn't have very good eyesight so she'll take my fake teeth and leave me money!"...... Err not but you must admire the creativity.




Toria and I had a fantastic time at the (Grand)Mother/Daughter Sparks (pre-Brownies or like Daisy Girl in the US) sleepover. Here is Toria posing... do you think she was EXCITED!!


Now, this was a fairy-themed sleepover and each girl was to bring a fairy costume. Toria has many fine 'traditional' pastelly fairy costumes but Nope, Not my daughter. She has to be unique - she wore her 'ladybug' fairy costume. [Yes, she declared there are ladybug fairies so there is.] Her outfit was carefully completed with matching black wings, a tiara, and the shirt that said "LOVE".

I wonder where she gets her unique ideas and determination????


Just after the Sparks camp finished we were off to Toria's very first T-Ball game!!
Here she is getting some advice from the third base coach...


I'm not sure what weighed more - her or the back-catcher equipment!...Check out the pink glove.

Awesome job Toria!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At April 15, 2008 at 12:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Unfortunately for Toria, I believe the tooth fairy does have excellent eyesight. Good thinking though and "nice try, Toria."

The Sparks sleepover looks like it was lots of fun, and I loved the ladybug fairy outfit. I guess the other alternative could have been a tooth fairy outfit. Maybe then the tooth fairy would have been fooled.

The T-ball games must be a hit with a 'pink' ball glove!

 
At April 15, 2008 at 1:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I think Toria's thought process is much like her aunt Cathy's.

 
At April 16, 2008 at 2:23 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

ROFL! This post had me giggling. What a creative little girl LOL.

Too bad the tooth fairy can spot rocks a mile away though, huh?

My daughter has a pink baseball glove too (is it the one that lights up as well when you catch a ball??). Awesome stuff I tell ya :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home