Saturday, December 27, 2008

Post Christmas is...

Post Christmas is....

Thai Spicy Noodle Soup.

Yum yum. Blessed is my husband who takes the leftover 12 pounds of a 12.9 lb turkey and makes
(1) Turkey leftovers for hot turkey sandwiches
(2) Turkey salad for cold turkey sandwiches (na na na na nah to my little sister who loves Todd's turkey salad but didn't get any this year..... he also made a 1/2 batch of chipotle turkey salad!)
(3) Turkey soup broth

Now, 1 & 2 are nice but anyone can do those. It's the #3 that I love love love. It is the base of my (err, Todd's) Thai Spicy Noodle soup. I have just finished my third helping and ...

life. is. good.

C.

P.S. Todd says his recipe is an ancient Ukrainian-Thai secret and you'd have to marry him to get it but SORRY - he's already taken!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At December 28, 2008 at 8:13 AM, Blogger foodie suz said...

Yum,that soup sounds good! We had ham for christmas, but a ham thai soup just doesn't have the same ring to it. So your husband is safe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home