Sunday, March 02, 2008

Next to the Shout! and beside the Tide...

I'm sure everyone has seen this already but apparently I've been living under a mound of post-vacation laundry and I had no idea! So, just in case you missed it too - I thought I'd post the link to Sarah Silverman's video to her boyfriend Jimmy Kimmel and then his retaliation video.

I kid you not - I fell off of the kitchen stool laughing when I watched these. EDITED TO ADD: Todd, on the other hand, didn't have the same response tonight when he watched the clips. Alas, you may laugh or you may cry, but first you've gotta try!

WARNING: Do Not Watch while young children are around.



And the response:



(yes, that is Brad Pitt, Harrison Ford, Robin Williams,Cameron Diaz, Don Cheadle, Huey Lewis, Rebecca Romijn, Fall Out Boy's Pete Wentz, "Lost" star Dominic Monaghan, Joel and Benji Madden, Josh Groban, Christina Applegate, Meat Loaf, Jane's Addiction's Perry Farrell, Lance Bass, Joan Jett, "Superbad" thespian Christopher Mintz-Plasse and the Mighty Mighty Bosstones' Dicky Barret)

Oops, heard the beep of the dryer - must go fold laundry. Enjoy!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 3, 2008 at 11:25 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

I saw these! They were hilarious. I was ROFL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home