Friday, February 22, 2008

Our favourite rides.

Toria loved driving 65 MPH on the Test Track! [Lord, give me strength when she starts driving].


Tomas and Todd rode Mission: Space 4 times!



Tomas & Toria take Grandma and I on the Tower of Terror! T & T (& me!) rode it twice. Grandma - only once.


Not a ride but a show Extreme Stunt Show was wicked and wild! An A++


Everyone loved the Kiliminjaro Safari where the animals are RIGHT THERE! Your safari vehicle may even have to stop to let the animals cross the track in front of you.


Tomas & I were the only 2 brave ones to ride Everest!


Big Mountain Railroad, Buzz Lightyear, Dinosaur, Space Mountain, and The TeaCups, of course, were also fun!

Thanks for all the comments, I'm good for now :-)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home