Tuesday, February 19, 2008

We've been away

I don't blog that I'm going away because it's an open blog and I'd rather folks didn't know I was away but now WE'RE BACK!!

Can you guess where we were??

And we got to see this!! (From the Jetty Park beach at Cape Canaveral (directly across the inlet from the launch pad) - we BBQ'd hot dogs on the beach, played in the sand, and watched Space Shuttle Atlantis BLAST OFF!!!
We watched all the qualifying for the 50th running of the Daytona 500. Hello Jr.!
We spent hours and hours hanging out at the pool at the house we rented.
We spent time at the Siesta Key Beach (ranked #3 of beaches in the United States!)


These are the highlights. I could go on for days (and probably will).

Labels:

4 Comments:

At February 21, 2008 at 9:04 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

I always announce AFTER we get back that we've gone on vacation. I'm paranoid about someone reading that we're away and use the opporunity to rob us blind. LOL.

 
At February 21, 2008 at 12:09 PM, Blogger C.L.W. said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who is paranoid. C.

 
At February 22, 2008 at 8:36 AM, Blogger Jamie said...

Hey - you were there when two of our neighbours were there (they also saw the shuttle launch) :).

LOOKS AWESOME!

Meanwhile, we were back here freezing our patooties off LOL. (and you're not paranoid - it's a good idea to not post about leaving on vacation before you go!)

 
At February 22, 2008 at 8:39 PM, Blogger C.L.W. said...

The space shuttle launch was Way Cool. The morning of the launch NASA said there was only a 30% chance it would launch (due to weather) but the Gods smiled on us and 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 BLAST OFF. I'm sure your neighbours enjoyed it, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home