Sunday, February 24, 2008

Jack at the Academy Awards

I was watching the Academy Awards tonight but had to dash to the kitchen to make (gasp) supper. I said to the kids (who stayed to watch the Awards) "If you see Jack Nicholson let me know. I really want to see him. You'll know who he is because he always wears sunglasses".

This must have been a cool thought because...

30 seconds later (as I'm standing facing the wall with my hands in the kitchen sink) there is a deep throat clearing behind me. I turn around and see - JACK!

DUDE.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At February 25, 2008 at 9:04 AM, Blogger Jamie said...

Very cool ;)

Can I get his autograph :)

 
At February 26, 2008 at 3:57 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

LMAO! I'd love to see him start doing Jack Nicholson imitations.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home