Sunday, September 02, 2007

Tomas is on the job!

Like many 6-year-old boys, Tomas sometimes exhibits signs of Absent-Minded-Professorism. It is not uncommon for him to leave his jacket, shoes and/or lunch bag at school. In fact, there have been occasions where the entire school bag was left at school.

Well, imagine my surprise when I was reviewing his leftover school supplies from last year to determine what he needed for this year.

(there were other supplies - all intact - but these are the ones that tend to get lost)
2 erasers - CHECK
8 thick markers - CHECK
10 thin markers - CHECK
24 pencil crayons - CHECK
24 wax crayons - CHECK (well, he was missing a black but I took one from our 'home supplies')

Not only did he have a full set of school supplies but he also had an extra 3 thick markers and 3 pencil crayons. I was congratulating him on how totally awesome this was to have all his stuff from last year and extras too!

He responded "I asked everyone if the extras were theirs but they said 'nope' so I figured I'd better take them or they would get lost".

What a great kid!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home