Tuesday, August 14, 2007

So Much So Little

There has been SO MUCH going on that I've had SO LITTLE time to Blog!

Here's a couple of quick photos to keep you coming back for more while I keep enjoying summer too much to find the time to blog.

Our good friends Linda & her son, Josh, came for a visit. I have loads of photos to show how Linda worked her decorating magic and transformed our house from nice to fabulous. The kids always have an awesome time playing with Josh. It was so much fun to have them visit... we just want them to move here!
.


In TOTALLY OTHER NEWS....
The Old Crappy Shed that was too small, leaked, turned our chairs moldy was just err, The Old Crappy Shed.


The NO Shed.


The New Shed.... with me roofing the entire roof with cedar shingles.
omigod. my arm was so sore the next day (after 12 hours of hammering) I could barely lift it to brush my teeth! And now that the arm has recovered I've been tasked with painting the @#^$@# shed. More to come on that....

2 Comments:

At August 15, 2007 at 4:28 PM, Blogger foodie suz said...

Good work! You are a super woman!

You should apply to become a Home Handyman Superstar. Seriously.

THAT'S why those trades guys are so well built!

 
At August 18, 2007 at 9:37 PM, Blogger C.L.W. said...

Thanks. I couldn't have done it without my dad's help. Hooray for Handy Dads! And wait until you see the paint job that is *nearly* complete.... Hooray for Painting Moms!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home