Sunday, March 25, 2007

Spring Break!

Hi there, Sorry for the delay but after my last post I had nothing to post about and then we were stressed out because we had to pack to go camping. We went camping had a FABULOUS time. Now we're back and stressed as we try to clean, unpack, and get ready for school... all by tomorrow. [Did I mention that my MIL is also coming this week?]. AHHH - I don't have time to blog, I have to much to do!. Just kidding. My MIL knows me well enough that I don't need to dust the cabinet-tops and light bulbs before she arrives.

Anyway, here's some pictures from our trip:

Toria referred to the vacation as the "Ice Cream Vacation":
(Earls, Montana's - she made her own: look at the worm!, Coombs Market)


We referred to it as our the Mexican Restaurant Vacation:
(Gina's Mexican - in Nanaimo, Tita's Mexican - in Courtenay ***Amazing ***)


Toria the worm-girl. She spent over an hour searching for worms and finally tracked down 2.



Tomas loved Jumpin Jiminy's (like a McDonald's Play Area on Steroids). We spent 3 hours the first time and 4 hours the second time! (What can I say, it rained a lot and the children needed exercise... and Todd & I read our books and drank hot chocolate... nice time had by all)!

1 Comments:

At March 26, 2007 at 7:25 AM, Blogger foodie suz said...

Welcome back! We missed you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home