Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The Costumes

It has been brought to my attention that I've neglected to talk about THE MOST IMPORTANT item...The costumes.

Toria went through so many costume changes yesterday she put Madonna to shame:
8:30 - 11:30: Jr. Kindergarten Halloween Party - Princess Sleeping Beauty (3 of the 4 girls wore pink Sleeping Beauty Costumes... the 4th was Cinderella.
11:30 - 12:30: Lunch - no costume
12:30 - 4:30: Tomas' school library (it was our afternoon to sort books) - she was Princess Snow White with a beautiful crown that, of course, got everyone's attention.
4:30 - 5:30: Supper - no costume
5:30 - 6:00: Minnie Mouse dress until Mom said "No" because you can't wear a jacket under it.
6:00 - 8:00: Mickey Mouse plush costume.

As for Tomas: It was "Wacky Hat/Wacky Hair" Day at his school (no costumes). He felt no pressure to conform by being "wacky anything" but participated in the spirit by selecting his baseball hat. At night he wore his beloved NASCAR Race Car Driver outfit.

I'll try to post pictures at some point when I figure it out.... C.

PS. I helped in Tomas' class this morning and his teacher told me that this is her least favourite day of the year. She said to me "No parents keep their kids home today because, frankly, they don't want them."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home