Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Shopping extravaganza...

I have to tell you about the most AMAZING deal I got at the Adrienne Vittadini outlet store. They had these beautiful cashmere scarves 'on sale' for $169 (regular $275). I touched them, sighed, and moved to the crappy-looking scarves at the other end of the table marked $19. Turns out THE ENTIRE TABLE WAS $19. Seriously. I bought a brown scarf for myself and then a gray one I was going to give for a gift at Christmas. However, I have worn the brown scarf and it is gorgeous so I'm going to keep the gray one too!

We got some other good deals at the Outlet Mall. The kids were fantastic the whole trip. We did 3 ferry rides, swimming, and OH Did I mention TARGET. I love Target. We found bedding for our bedroom that matches perfectly for $150 inc. king comforter, sheet set, bed skirt, pillow shames. Now the sheet set isn't the greatest but I only wanted the comforter anyway - the rest is a bonus.
Tomas' favourite part was "getting his hiking shoes" at Stride Rite (regular $70 on for $29)
Toria's favourite part was "wearing her Snow White dress" from the Disney store... 1/2 price. She wore it EVERYWHERE and, of course, everyone oohed and ahhed and she loved the attention.

Tomas is learning to read and he is leaning over my shoulder looking at the computer telling me that the words on the computer say "Tomas needs popcorn". I guess that is my cue to get the afternoon snack ready.

1 Comments:

At October 25, 2006 at 3:47 PM, Blogger foodie suz said...

As we all know, you are the Queen of Shopping.

Kudos to you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home