Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Deer deer deer

For all those parents who can never get their kids out of bed - you need to open their curtains in the morning to find 2 male deer butting antlers RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEIR WINDOW!

This is what happened in Tomas' room this morning. I almost fell backwards when I looked out the window and I've never seen Tomas (AKA sleepyhead) get out of bed that fast.

(Note to my parents - I would recommend this method rather than the cold water you used to spray on me). :-(

Anyway, I only had a chance to grab the video camera (sorry no pictures - which is moot - because I can't figure out how to post them anyway. My husband says that he showed me 3 years ago (yeah, like I remember) and my super blogger/picturer friend, whom I shall call 'S' - is too busy working these days but I will corner one of them eventually).

Nonetheless, there ended up being 3 male deers involved. No idea where their true love lady deer was but I'm sure she was around (probably using their fighting to distract me while she ate the leaves off my oak trees... the moocher).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home