Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Golfing.

Tomas had his first golf lesson today. We arrive at the Cedar Hill Golf Course and Tomas asks "Where do we meet?". I look at the registration form and respond "The Pro Shop".

"Huh", Tomas says, "but I'm not a pro yet. I haven't had my lesson!".

Lordy - I am still laughing at that. What a great kid.

Lessons went well. Cute instructor. I am thinking of taking lessons myself except it was women's day at the golf course and they were just finishing up while we were waiting for Tomas' lessons to finish. If I am 85 years old, golfing while wearing white slacks, a peach cardigan, and a visor.... Well, actually, I changed my mind, If I am 85, golfing, wearing white slacks, a peach cardigan, and a visor put another gin and tonic in my hand and congratulate me on my longevity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home