Thursday, September 14, 2006

Clueless

Hip hip hooray. Todd and I have re-instated "Date Night". We found a fantastic sitter, Jan, who is coming every Friday night from 6 - 9. EXCEPT this Friday night because Todd and I are going to see Ron James. I *think* he is the James of the early 1990's FANTASTIC comedy duo "Lambert & James" but I remember hearing they did not amicably part ways and in Ron James (www.ronjames.ca) bio he makes no mention of it. So, either he is the same guy but won't admit it or he isn't which means I have spent $80 on tickets with NO idea who I am going to see.

In keeping with our new residence's proximity to culture and not having to drive 45 minutes to the theatre (then pay $10 in parking fees) we are going to see Robert Munsch (children's author) on Saturday. This is a birthday surprise for Tomas. He really wants to go but thinks it is at the same time as his birthday party. HA HA - There is an early performance from 1:30 - 3:00 (the one he knows about is 3:30 - 5:00). Then HIS party starts at 3:45. Cross your fingers he can keep the adrenaline going through the day and no meltdowns until after the party!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home