Saturday, September 09, 2006

Rain....

I'm sure I'll come to eat my words but last night was only the SECOND rain that we have had since we arrived (coincidentally enough) 40 days and 40 nights ago. There has not been a single day of rain and it rained once at night mid-August and a little rain again last night. Today is beautiful and sunny. WHO SAID IT RAINS IN VICTORIA?

Todd & Tomas are off bike riding. Toria is doing a craft and I am trying to update our household inventory. I'm almost vibrating with excitement. Can someone please tell me why my printer keeps breaking??? I am constantly having to fix some software device thingamagigiy called the Print Spooler.

Tomas (and me too) love his teacher, Mrs. Cornall, and we are inviting the entire class to his birthday party - glow in the dark bowling - next week.... more on that later. Can u drink at the bowling lanes these days?

By all accounts, Toria also likes her Jr. K. although I haven't had a chance to observe too much - Sept. 27 is my helping date.

Toria & I are off to make cookies. Yum yum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home