Wednesday, September 13, 2006

OK ok ok

Fall has arrived. Whose damn idea was that?

I had to wear jeans today. However, all was not lost as I am not yet wearing socks and am still in my beloved birkenstock sandals. (Probably not an image you really wanted, eh?). ... never mind that I am wearing my winter parka... it is still summer if you don't wear socks. Seriously.

Found a family physician today. That only took 5 weeks and 610 phone calls. I'm meeting him next week. Yep, a him. I've never been to a him before except when I was 6 and my parents took me to a him pediatrician. He had weird fish walls. This guy has an office above Starbuck's in the Cook Street Village. That's gotta be a good thing.

Now I need to find a hair stylist. That's downright impossible. If you choose wrong you are doomed as the "new mom with the bad hair".

Beavers registration tonight. Gymnastics class tomorrow. We're in the full swing of fall.

Did you ever notice that no one calls it autumn. Nope. It is called Fall. A 4-letter word signifying the onset of WINTER. OK OK. I live in Victoria now. I shouldn't be scared of winter. Sorry, I guess old habits die hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home