Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Time according to 3-year-olds

This morning, I awoke to the following phrase being bellowed from my darling daughters bedroom "IS IT TIME TO GET UP YET?". Todd, bless him, dashes to her room and says "No, it is not 7:00 yet" (7 being our magic hour of getting up). The sweet 3-year-old responds with a "Your wrong dad. There is a 7 on my clock". Todd was quick to point out that the 7 was at the wrong end of the clock and 6:17 is not an appropriate time for a little girl to get up.

Tomas hopped out of bed today (after 7 am) because it is his turn for show and tell day - he took his Dale Earnhardt Jr. #8 Bud Nascar in race-car-red car today.

I just did a spell check on this email and it recommended I replace Nascar with Mascara and Earnhardt with Warmhearted. Hmmm?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home