Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Golf, Hockey & Cleaning

A conversation between Tomas & I at the driving range:

Carmen: How's it going, Tomas?
Tomas: OK, I feel a little loose.
Carmen: Ohh, I guess you better tighten it up.
Tomas: No mom, my golf coach says that it is good to be a little loose. You should try it mom. You can hit the ball better.

OK. THAT's what I've been doing wrong!

Now onto hockey, First off I tried to watch the World Series but it was rained out THEN I decided to watch the Oilers beat that pansy-assed two-faced sissy Pronger but the Oilers were annihilated so that sucked. (To clarify the term 'watch' - not once did my derriere ever hit the couch. I had the TV on while I made supper and cleaned the house - that's my story and I'm stickin' to it.)

Keeping with the sports theme of the evening. I cleaned the floors and bathrooms in a record 3 hours! Windows, counters, dusting, mirrors, wall-wiping-fingerprints still needs to be done. Cleaning sucks, I yell, kids unhappy, husband wonders why cleaning takes 4 days and then it is time to start over. Alas, I have decided to outsource. Molly Maid starts next Friday. T.G.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home