Monday, December 24, 2007

Things that make me go 'hmm'.

I think the owner of this behemoth thought that "Gee, if I park over the 'Small Car' only sign no one will figure out I'm twice the size of the Smart Car parked next to me" (that you can't even see in the picture because it's so small).

I was squished into the left before snapping this photo on my way out of the parking lot.


In other news - my 7-year-old son has informed me that I will need to sell my car and by a hybrid car because I'm ruining the environment, melting the Arctic ice, and thus, killing the Polar Bears.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At December 24, 2007 at 7:16 AM, Blogger foodie suz said...

I knew you were a polar bear killer. You look like the type.

Hey, why isn't there any snow on the ground? Isn't it December in Canada??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home