Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A little tip.

I carry my itty-bitty camera in my purse. Everywhere. It fell out of my purse. On the street. In the middle of nowhere. And I didn't know I'd lost it. I arrived at home. There was a message saying someone had found my camera.

Yes. I labelled my camera with our home phone number (inc. area code ... imagine losing your camera on vacation). I've also labelled my keys with Todd's office number.

Thank you to the Good Samaritan, Denise, who found my camera. She said that if she had not seen a phone number she may have posted signs on her street saying that she found a camera but since I didn't know I had lost it - it could've been anywhere and I might never have traced my way back to her street.

That's my helpful hint for the day.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At October 11, 2007 at 8:45 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

That was nice of her to make the effort. Good idea on labeling the camera.

 
At October 12, 2007 at 10:03 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

OK You've convinced me that getting a labeling device is a necessity. This is twice you have been fortunate to receive your lost items back.

 
At November 6, 2007 at 6:57 AM, Blogger foodie suz said...

Where's Carmen??

I miss your posts!

Sue

 
At November 18, 2007 at 5:31 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

Please post :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home