Saturday, September 29, 2007

Ramblings.


Here is what happens when your mother, grandmother, and great grandmother all have expensive feet (i.e. very skinny (AAAAA))... You need the elastic straps on ballet slippers sewn with a 'tuck' or fold in them to make them smaller to keep the ballet slipper from falling off (you may need to enlarge to see what I'm talking about). For crying out loud- BALLET slippers - aren't those made for people with skinny feet?

And this is the ballerina in action.


The kids have been begging for yogo's snacks (also known as candy) for months now and so far I've put it off. BUT everyone is being happy and cheerful on this rainy weekend so as a treat I rewarded them with yogos. Tomas finished his in 10 seconds OR LESS (opened the bag, opened his mouth and poured them in)..... Toria arranged hers into a flower before eating.


And for your update on hockey - that's Tomas on the front right hand side playing defence. And did I mention that he got an assist!!!! Yes sir, from his defensive position he lined up, fired a slapshot, the instructor tipped it and into the net it went!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At September 29, 2007 at 9:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You are doing exactly what I had to do for you and your dancing lessons when you were in grade one. And isn't it fun going shopping for shoes! You always have to look for something with a bit of class because they are soooo expensive and we keep them forever. And yes, I did finally get rid of my fancy bright red shoes that I bought 15+ years ago.

Tomas - Nice going on the assist. Good picture.

 
At October 2, 2007 at 5:02 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

I hear you on the Yogos (aka candy). The only time my kids get them is if they go to my brother-in-law's house where they have them for their own kids.

That is a great shot of your ballerina and congrats to Tomas!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home