Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Working from home

My husband did it again. He worked from home - ALL DAY TODAY. How is it possible that something can be so great and helpful and completely inconvenient at the same time???

I leave Toria here when I walk Tomas to school. This is good. I need help rolling up the 14th area rug we're trying in the living room. Also good. I need to call the doctor. The phone is in use - he's on a 2-hour conference call on my phone! - not good. There is an extra lunch to make and Toria wants to play with Dad but she needs to get ready for her "Little Chefs class". Dad also wants to play with her. Is it good that they're playing and having a great time or is it bad that we're late for class and he's late for his next conference call? [OK, that's an easy one - it's better that everyone is having a great time].

Anyhoo - normal day tomorrow. T.G. AND I've been invited for a "Ladies Night Out" tomorrow night(a Thursday night, go figure?) with one lady who is seems to be a very nice newly single mid-40's lady and her friends (her youngest son is in Tomas' class). Should be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home