Sunday, May 20, 2007

Tomas' Update

I LOST MY FIRST TOOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YIPPPEEE YAHOOOO

You can see the permanent tooth coming in. I am so excited!!!!!

I went to McDonald's with my grandma, my mom and my sister. Before my mom allowed us to eat we had to go and wash our hands and when we got into the bathroom I looked in the mirror and .... MY TOOTH WAS GONE!
Just Gone!
I guess I must've swallowed it. I made a note for the tooth fairy and put the note under my pillow and when I woke up in the morning she had left me two toonies! (My mom said that the tooth fairy usually only brings 1 toonie but since it was my first lost tooth I got 2!)



When my Grandma was visiting she came on the field trip with my class. We had lots of fun and I even found a rabbit's nest. My friend C. is standing next to me. He is also my neighbour - we would play hockey all day if we could. I love hockey. Sometimes when we get tired of playing outside we go inside and play hockey in his basement with our mini-sticks.


I've also been biking alot. On Mother's Day we rode our bikes to Mattick's farm and had an ice cream. I had a Rainbow Twist ice cream. My mom wanted to shop in a mom's clothing store and I told her she could and we'd be quiet but only because it was Mother's Day! When we rode our bikes home I was so fast that my mom and dad could not keep up!


Bye for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home