Sunday, May 20, 2007

Update from Toria

Seeing as how my mom can't seem to find the time and/or doesn't think she has anything to say on the blog - Tomas & I are taking turns showing you what is happening in our lives:

I'm learning how to ride a bike WITHOUT training wheels. I haven't quite got it figured out yet but I'm trying!





I went on my brother's class field trip to Beaver Lake. We had to pretend we were bunnies and run from one den to the other den. I am a good bunny (that's me in the pink) and the wolf couldn't catch me!



We had a garage sale where we cleared out 4 heaping tables worth of stuff. I ABSOLUTELY REFUSED (kicking and screaming) to sell ANY of my toys until I got to take a picture of what I was selling. Now I will never ever ever EVER forget what my toys looked like... I love all my toys.


My hockey-obsessed brother has finally converted me to play hockey with him. I am the goalie in this picture but only if I can wear my Pink Princess shirt!


That's it for me

Labels: